Solution Architect Generative AIFull Time
✌️About the job
We are looking for highly skilled and business-driven Solution Architect with strong background in AI, cloud and data-driven solutions to join our innovative expert team driving the realization of Generative AI use cases to enable the Bosch business. In this role, you will play a crucial part in understanding the business needs and challenges of our customers and designing innovative, scalable, secure and legally compliant solutions that leverage Generative AI to create business value for our customers in the areas of information search, summarization and knowledge discovery, customer and user engagement, service chatbots and voicebots, content creation and marketing, software development and much more!
Your contribution to something big:
- You work directly with customers to understand the business problem, help them explore new GenAI use cases and better understand the potential of the technology.
- You are responsible for the overall IT solution design & architecture from the (Generative AI) business idea to IT operations
- You are actively shaping digital use cases by creating & communicating the technical solution architecture in close collaboration with the cross-functional product & customer teams including software engineers, data scientists, UX designers and business process experts.
- You analyze and evaluate software implementation alternatives, architectures and technologies.
- You continuously monitor technology trends in the area of Generative AI and incorporate these into use case development.
What distinguishes you:
- Personality: You are a team player and feel comforable about being part of an innovative digital product development work environment.
- Way of working: With an entrepreneurial mindset you pursue goals in the team.
- Experience & Know-how: Experience in developing end-to-end production quality solutions with cloud & AI technology. In this context you have hands on software development as well as machine learning experience.
- Education: University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Passion for technology trends, you know the current state of AI/ML, Large Language Models and Generative AI.
- Languages: English (and German as a plus) fluently both in spoken and written language
What we offer:
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation AI products and services at Bosch
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- A variety of additional benefits like Multisport card, food vouchers, public transport card and many more
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Elena Stoyneva | Human Resources