AI Marketing & Product , GenAI Business MessagingFull Time
✌️About the job
The mission of Business Messaging is to be the primary way that people and businesses communicate by delivering expected and valued conversations between people and businesses across WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger. With the recent developments in Generative AI, there is an opportunity to automate and simplify how businesses can use messaging and significantly reduce costs while simultaneously improving the customer experience. The Business Messaging Organization is exploring investments across Generative AI model training and API tools to support customer care use cases.
Product Marketing Lead, GenAI Business Messaging Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations working across all of Business Messaging on how AI can accelerate Business Messaging adoption
- Partner with Product and Data Science to shape long term investments for growth
- Work on business problems in high-pressure situations, and drive clear paths to resolution
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of experience working in Product Marketing, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning or related industry experience.
- Experience in a product marketing capacity and bringing products to market through go-to-market channels (partnering with marketing channels, product marketing and/or product management/engineering to represent market/customer requirements and creating customer facing and external facing content to support product launches
- Effectiveness working independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fluid environment, with the experience to adapt, spot issues early, and escalate
- Track record of helping to build products with clear product market fit
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking, putting forth best-in-class execution within a measurable and data-driven framework
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta’s Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law