Product Manager, AI Applications – Trust and SafetyFull Time
✌️About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
Creation is the core of TikTok’s purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy – a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That’s how we drive impact – for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us.
About the Team:
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
It is possible that this role will be exposed to harmful content as part of the core role/as part of project/ in response to escalation requests/by chance.
Some content viewed may violate our community guidelines which include but are not limited to bullying; hate speech; child abuse; sexual assault; torture; bestiality; self-harm; suicide; murder.
As a Product Manager, AI Applications in our Trust and Safety Team, you will be responsible for designing safety strategies for AI applications. You are responsible for establishing and optimising AI safety capabilities as well as reducing the risk levels for AI application scenarios. To do so, you will cooperate with AI business teams and coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders across the Trust and Safety division.
- – Responsible for the content safety strategy of Global AI products;
– Establish AI safety capabilities, and reduce the risk level of AI application scenarios;
– Manage risk assessment for AI functions, catch up with data and internal & external user feedback, solve online risks, and continuously optimize safety capabilities;
– Collaborate with Business, RD, Algorithm, Policy, and Operation teams to support business growth.
- – 3+ years of product experience, with algorithm experience, better to have safety or strategy product experience;
– Strong interest in large models, keen to research and explore large model application scenarios;
– Proactively responding to business requirements, with strong product design ability, and have experience in complex products;
– Goal-oriented, with good ability of data analytics, coordination, and project promotion;
– Fluent communication in both English and Mandarin Chinese, as the position will have global coverage and most xFn partners are based in China.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
- The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $165120 – $311600 annually.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
- At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
- Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
- We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.