ML/ AI EngineerFull Time
About the job
We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Permanent ML/AI Engineer to join our dynamic team in the technology industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, with an interest in joining a complex high performing Data Science team.
You will design and implement Machine Learning solutions for internal and customer use cases, leveraging best of breed products including TensorFlow/PyTorch, DataFlow, OpenAI, LLAMA, and Vertex AI. You will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering.
- Design, develop and implement advanced machine learning algorithms to solve complex problems and deliver business value.
- Work closely with the data science team to understand, analyze, and define data requirements for different business processes.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms, leveraging technologies such as TensorFlow, Hadoop, and Spark.
- Apply NLP techniques to extract insights from unstructured data and improve our understanding of customer behavior.
- Develop and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production.
- Conduct research on the latest AI/ML technologies and trends, and implement new methodologies as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field. A Master’s degree or PhD would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or a related field.
- Proven experience with AI/ML technologies such as TensorFlow, Hadoop, and Spark.
- Solid understanding and experience in applying NLP techniques.
- Experience in developing and implementing machine learning models in production.