Machine Learning (Generative AI)Part Time
Kodex AI is at the cutting edge of AI technology in the financial industry. We are a young VC-funded startup with a vision to revolutionize the financial industry by cutting out tedious manual tasks by up to 90%. We are building an LLM-powered co-pilot that is not only versatile and intelligent but also attuned to the precise needs of the industry. Now, we’re looking for several tech-focused working students to join our talented and growing team in our Berlin office.
About the Role:
You will work close to and learn from our highly skilled senior data scientist and the rest of the team to help scale our product from the first few users to thousands. You will apply the latest developments in Generative AI.
There are numerous exciting challenges around Generative AI and Large Language Models (LLMs) waiting for you, for example:
- Fine-tuning of our open-source based LLM: Assist in the optimization of our proprietary Large Language Model (LLM) which is specifically fine-tuned for the financial industry, ensuring it combines sector-specific language expertise with deep domain knowledge.
- Internal Knowledge Graph: Contribute to the enhancement of our industry-leading knowledge graph technology, ensuring it provides a comprehensive view of relevant internal information and integrates human domain knowledge into the Generative AI models.
- AI Guardrails: Assist in the development and maintenance of AI guardrails to ensure the safe and ethical use of AI, providing an extra layer of protection against data breaches and compliance issues.
- Multimodality: Research and combine the most promising models and approaches to upskill our model to understand and generates not only text but also visual data like graphs and images as well as quantitative data like CSV files.
It will be your job to research concepts and algorithms, gather data, run experiments, and help bring the best approach into production.
What you’ll need:
- An ongoing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Some experience in applying AI and machine learning techniques outside of academia, bonus points for experience with LLMs or similar models
- Proficiency in python and relevant ML-related python libraries
- Great problem-solving skills, a collaborative mindset, and a passion for experimentation and innovation
- Pragmatic mindset and readiness to iterate quickly
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Good English communication and ability to work efficiently with other tech team members
- Based in Berlin
Why join Kodex AI?
You’ll join a forward-thinking team that’s driven by a passion for disrupting the status quo. We offer a competitive salary (including significant employee stock options), flexible working conditions, and an attractive benefits package, including an Urban Sports Club membership.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kodex AI
Kodex AI is an equal-opportunity employer, celebrating diversity as a source of strength. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, without discrimination. Our commitment to diversity aligns with our vision for a team that mirrors the vibrant society in Berlin. We actively work towards this goal, driven by a dedication to foster an inclusive work environment, where every voice is heard, valued, and respected. Your unique perspective matters, and we are committed to listening, learning, and evolving to create a genuinely inclusive workplace.