LLM machine learning engineersFull Time
We are looking for LLM machine learning engineers to join our AI team and help solve practical real-world problems using LLM and generative AI. We care about solving real-world problems, while keeping our products up to a high safety standard. We care about applications driven by user feedback, as well as long-term research with significant impacts on the product.
- Design, develop and maintain a robust and scalable data management pipeline
- Build a pipeline for automated model training, evaluation and deployment, including active learning process, routines for calibration and validation data refresh etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders from product, engineering, content policy on long-term platform improvement
- Experiment on data augmentation and data generation methods to enhance the diversity and quality of training data.
Skill and Experience
- 3+ years industry experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or Software Engineer
- Experience with large-scale language models such as GPT-3, BERT, or RoBERTa.
- Solid understanding of generative models such as GANs and VAEs and experience in optimizing and fine-tuning these models
- Familiarity with autonomous AI architectures
- Strong background in computer science, natural language processing, and machine learning
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras.
- Care deeply about AI safety and passionate about building the best deep learning tools
- Experience working in large distributed systems, deep learning or/and natural language processing
- Excellent team work skills