Legal Prompt EngineerFull Time
Cacti is a “Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS)” marketplace platform that helps bring together global talent seekers, top talent, and skill enhancers under one brand. We also provide Managed Services in the Legal, Legal–Tech, and Tech domains. We democratize access to global opportunities for talented professionals and empower organizations with transparent, outcome-based solutions. We have worked with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of legal and business solutions. Contract management, finance, technology, and analytics.
As a Legal Prompt Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in creating and maintaining advanced AI-driven contract management systems. Your expertise in commercial contracts, Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) tools, and AI-driven contract review and abstraction will drive the success of our innovative products.
- Prompt Generation: Write and fine-tune prompts for Generative AI, enabling the AI to generate desired contract clauses and responses effectively.
- Contract Expertise: Utilize your in-depth knowledge of commercial contracts to effectively draft, redline, and review contracts, ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Collaboration: Work closely with our product development and engineering teams to ensure the seamless integration of AI features into our product offerings
- Legal engineering, workflow automation, contract assembly and contract automation implementations for all customers
- Assisting the Head of Legal Transformation and Associate Director build and deliver client legal transformation plans for new customers.
- Assisting the Implementation team where required. This includes onsite training and workshops.
- Supporting machine learning and AI initiatives in relation to client’s current and future developments.
- Understanding the customer’s requirements in relation to Ai output and executing the same.
- Understanding the customer’s requirements in relation to workflows and executing the same.
- Understanding the customer’s “gap” from the current process to the future process and coming up with creative ways to resolve them.
- Be agile and responsive to the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Working closely with the customer to ensure that the Ai software is functioning correctly and meeting their requirements.
- Assisting the Associate Director in all matters relating to legal engineering and legal design.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Proven experience working with commercial contracts, preferably in a legal, paralegal, or contract management role.
- Demonstrated expertise in the Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) tools.
- Strong understanding of artificial intelligence concepts and experience in training AI models for contract review and abstraction.
- Proficiency in writing prompts for Generative AI models.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and Bonus incentives
- Health Insurance, Medical Incentives, and Travel Incentives
- Professional development and mentorship programs
- Opportunity to work with Global Client