Generative AI EngineerFull Time
***THIS POSITION IS PRIMARILY REMOTE WITH OCCASIONAL IN OFFICE EXPECTATIONS FOR BAY AREA CANDIDATES***
If you are a AI Engineer with Prompt Engineering experience, please read on!
Since our company was founded in 2017, we have held the view that achieving wellness is simply a matter of doing a little bit better than yesterday. Self-improvement, in our opinion, is a team sport. Our platform offers straightforward, actionable tools and insights for taking control of one’s own health. By giving people a specialized and accurate health solution to help them live their best lives, we hope to lower the cost of treating chronic disorders like diabetes.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Backed by founders of some of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Work on a product that helps improve and save lives
- Fully remote work policy!
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating solutions for Gen AI that evaluate user profiles and real-time data from many sources to produce insightful results
- Using Gen AI and similar tools to build interconnected networks
- Using next-generation AI technology to manipulate photos
- Keeping up with new advances and developing trends in the Gen AI ecosystem by always researching and learning about the newest technologies
What You Need for this Position
A Bachelors Degree and at least 1 year of AI Engineering experience with a combination of the following
- Generative AI
- Prompt Engineering
- SQL (PostgreSQL/MySQL preferred)
- Open AI API
- Python (Nice to have)
- 401k: Match
So, if you are a AI Engineer with Prompt Engineering experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Jones
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2-1767666 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kevin Jones – Recruiting Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.