Data Quality AssociateFull Time
✌️About the job
EDITED is the global leader in Retail Intelligence. We help retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven Automation and Market & Enterprise Intelligence.
By connecting internal enterprise and external market data, brands like Gymshark, Puma and Abercrombie & Fitch use the EDITED suite of intelligence products to drive insights into action in a more profitable and coordinated way.
At EDITED, we always dream big, with a commitment to deliver measurable value to our customers. We believe in exceeding expectations and challenging the status quo. We do so by delivering our powerful Retail Intelligence Platform that drives better and faster decision making for retailers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and tech-savvy individual to join our Data Quality team. You’ll be working closely with Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Managers to help ensure that the data EDITED provides its customers with is of the highest quality and accuracy. This role would be suitable for someone who is just starting out in their career and has an interest in retail data and retail tech.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Providing quality assurance of the data categorised by Data Science (machine learning) models
- Collecting training data to be used by Data Science models, using domain-specific knowledge to define taxonomies
- Monitoring the EDITED platform’s data accuracy
- Communicating with customer-facing teams on the progress and priorities within the data team
- Experience using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Experience in data manipulation (preferable)
- You are analytical and easily able to interpret data
- You have an interest in Retail and Data
- E-commerce experience/understanding (Head office retail) – gives people a good idea of how data is displayed on a website
- You are a great communicator and can easily explain complex ideas to others
- You are a self-starter who can be given a project and are able to run with it through to completion
- Ability to work with precision
- Experience coding (we use Python but are open to hearing about your experience!)
Perks & Benefits
- If you’re a working parent, you can utilise our flexible working policy to ensure you can work around your schedule – this means starting & finishing when it suits you best!
- At EDITED we are set up to work remotely and encourage a hybrid approach where possible, utilising our office hub in London
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays (and an extra day for every year at EDITED)
- Stock options scheme
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.