✌️About the job
Anarchy is looking for a research intern to help us democratize the AI building process while advancing the capabilities of autonomous and human-controlled agents. The initial project will be working on the LLM-VM, a JIT for natural language.
Ideal Qualifications & Skills
- Currently working on an MS/PhD in AI+PL from a research university with publications in top journals.
- 3+ years working in AI/ML research, training and scaling neural networks.
- Experience training LLMs.
- Experience writing compilers.
- Contributions to well-used open-source projects.
- Experience working in a team setting.
Office Life & Perks
- We are located between Hayes Valley SF and Zurich Switzerland.
- Hybrid-work: as this is for an early-stage role, we do require some regular physical presence in SF, but otherwise we strive to be a hybrid company.
- Flexible-working hours/unlimited vacation.
- We organize yearly off-sites to ski-chalets in the alps, and frequently enjoy the team-building powers of the redwoods and Sonoma.
About the interview
We’re running an experiment for this position where interviews will be handed out entirely meritocratically to the most successful contributors in the community at the end of september and early august. Please reach out for more details on how to get involved!
Once interviews begin we will start with a 15m phone screen then have you interview with two members of our team, once for culture fit and another time for technical interview. There will be 3 hours of interviews total. We will make a choice within two weeks, at which point we’ll reach out again.
Anarchy provides open-source infrastructure for building conversational UIs with any LLM.