AI Prompt EngineerFull Time
✌️About the job
At gt.school, we’re challenging traditional educational paradigms with cutting-edge technology and innovative thinking. Our mission is to empower students and educators by creating exceptional EdTech tools that revolutionize the learning experience at scale. As part of our dynamic and passionate team, you’ll help develop groundbreaking AI-based products and services that encourage learning, growth, and empowerment for American students nationwide.
We are seeking a dedicated and innovative AI Prompt Engineer to join our core Academic team. In this role, you’ll be focusing on iterating on generative AI prompts for Advanced Placement (AP), Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), and K-12 education levels. Your work will be pivotal in enhancing the academic effectiveness of our AI tools, which play a significant role in the academic progression of students using our programs.
To support your learning and development, you’ll receive mentorship and coaching from gt.school’s Vice President of Strategy & Operations and our Chief Product Officer, which will result in endless opportunities for growth.
Join us and let’s shape a future where learning knows no bounds!
- Design, develop, and refine generative AI prompts for AP, SAT, and K-12 for a wide range of subjects.
- Evaluate the quality and educational effectiveness of the content produced by our AI systems against defined quality bars, in structured datasets.
- Collaborate closely with the academic team to ensure AI-generated content aligns with curriculum standards and learning objectives.
- Continually improve our AI models based on feedback, student performance data, and advancements in AI technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AI-generated content to ensure a seamless learning experience for our students.
- Experience with generative AI for producing content – you already understand the limitations, pitfalls, and best practices.
- Scored 5s on APs (Advanced Placement Exams) & 1500+/2300+ on SAT or 34+ on ACT exams in high school
- Basic coding skills (AP Computer Science A level is enough)
- Able to work the majority of your 40 weekly hours between 3 AM and 5 PM CST, Monday through Friday.