AI Prompt EngineerFull Time
✌️About the job
Are you looking for career move that will allow to take a strategic project zero to one? Become a part of Citi’s greenfield programme and transform the working environment of the 18,000+ software engineers here at Citi.
We are seeking innovative Software Engineers to join the Codified Controls group. This dedicated team is focused on driving the everything-as-code agenda and delivering tangible reductions in process friction, errors, and manual effort. Reporting to the Senior Engineering lead, will have the opportunity to build a high-profile product, work closely with a talented group of peers and have the room to build and improve your own skillset. We believe that our Engineers should be a part of all steps of our product from idea to execution and you will be a key part along every step of that journey. You will also work with Generative AI technologies, such as GPT-4, embedding their capabilities through prompt engineering in our systems.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and test software applications
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that the software is developed and delivered on time and within budget
- Write high-quality code that is well-documented and easy to maintain
- Troubleshoot and debug software problems
- Ensure our software platforms are compliant with Citi’s security and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes
- Work with a wide variety of business and tech teams and help them drive towards an everything-as-code and a codified controls mind-set
What we’ll need from you:
- To be connected to latest technologies, like Generative AI, and keen to put them in practice
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer in product teams
- Proven experience with distributed systems, event-driven architectures, container-based micro-services, distributed logs, traditional SQL and NoSQL databases, and DevSecOps
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What we’ll provide you
This is a unique role that will put you in the position to be part of a new venture and actively drive change. Every day there will be new challenges that will help you develop new skills that can drive your career.
This is a remote role that will be part of our growing Manchester hub. By joining Citi will receive a competitive base salary (which is annually reviewed), and enjoy a whole host of additional benefits such as:
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A discretional annual performance related bonus
- Private Medical Care & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Special discounts for employees, family, and friends
- Access to an array of learning and development resources
Alongside these benefits Citi is committed to ensuring our workplace is where everyone feels comfortable coming to work as their whole self, every day. We want the best talent around the world to be energized to join us, motivated to stay and empowered to thrive.
If you are a self-starter, have a passion for Generative AI and want to be part of transforming a growing team – then apply today.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.