AI Prompt EngineerFull Time
✌️About the job
SnapEDA, the leading platform for electrical engineers, is revolutionizing electronics design with artificial intelligence. We help 1.5 million engineers design products like drones, electric cars, and virtual reality headsets 10x faster.
We’re fresh off a funding round backed by the world’s best investors, including Y Combinator, Bow Capital, Friends & Family Capital, Preston-Werner Ventures, and many notable angels.
What you’ll be doing
As an Engineering Lead at SnapEDA, you will be in charge of our new AI application. In addition to planning and executing the technical development, you will build and lead a team of engineers dedicated to our new AI vision. In doing so, you will play a crucial role in accelerating the circuit design process and achieving our mission of helping engineers design electronics faster.
- Developing and executing an AI roadmap that aligns with the organizational goals
- Building, leading, and mentoring the AI Engineering team at SnapEDA
- Overseeing end-to-end feature delivery – from technical design and development to testing, deployment, documentation, and maintenance
- Working in collaboration with other teams and disciplines within SnapEDA, including electrical engineers, and our non-AI software team. You will also collaborate with our Beta group.
- Ability to architect and execute complex products
- Creative mindset and able to work across various engineering disciplines
- Strong bias to action
- Can handle ambiguity
- Passionate about the end-user experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in an engineering role
- Hands-on experience with large language models like GPT, LLAMA, BERT, or Transformer-based architectures
- Desire to both write code and manage and lead other engineers
- Track record of independently scoping and leading large technical projects
- Demonstrable experience designing and engineering backend production systems
- Proven success in terms of business impact rather than just lines of code
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and the ability to earn trust and buy-in from co-workers and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong preference for simple, sustainable solutions and designs that can scale
- Experience in recruiting and managing engineering teams
- Background or knowledge in electronics
- Experience in a startup environment
What We Offer
- An entrepreneurial, impact-based culture
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Ability to make a massive impact for over 1.5 million electrical engineers
At SnapEDA, we’re a passionate and data-driven team, that loves crafting incredible products that our users love engaging with, while driving business outcomes. If this resonates, we’d love to hear from you!
SnapEDA is a platform for electronics design. Our search engine for CAD models helps over 1 million professional engineers design hardware faster, at organizations like Google, Amazon, NASA, and many more. At the same time, we’re helping component suppliers scale their revenue in a digital age with our product recommendation and attribution technology.