AI Prompt EngineerInternship
✌️About the job
AutogenAI are seeking a motivated intern to complete a 3-month long internship supporting our Prompt Engineering team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in testing prompts, refining prompt engineering systems, carrying out rigorous analyses, and providing ongoing support to our team of professional Prompt Engineers.
This role is perfect for a flexible individual who loves getting things done and is open to trying a variety of tasks.
- Aiding prompt and model testing
- Optimising testing and product communication processes
- Building prompts
- Product usage analysis
- Ongoing support to Prompt Engineers
Please submit your CV and a covering letter via the job portal.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and reserve the right to recruit on a rolling basis, so please do apply by 23:59pm Sunday July 16th to be considered for first round interviews w/c 17th July.
- Exceptional writer
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interested in generative AI and NLP
- Familiar with different LLMs
- Has an understanding of Prompt Engineering
- Good at optimising process and offering data insights
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Can work full time in the UK without sponsorship
- Can work at our Kentish Town office 2 days per week
- Optional – Background in Linguistics
- Salary range of £25-30k p/a, pro-rata.
- Experience in the field of prompt engineering and AI at one of the UK’s fastest growing Generative AI companies.
- Hyper-flexible ‘hybrid-working’ role with 2 core office days. Open to discussion around working hours and other flexibilities.