AI Machine LearningFull Time
✌️About the job
At EDITED, you’ll be part of our Product and Engineering team, working closely with other software developers, engineers, data scientists, retail specialists and designers to create data-driven solutions to our customers’ problems.
As a Junior Machine Learning Engineer, you will play an essential role in connecting the dots between data science and production. Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with our Data Scientists to take the models they create and transform them into production-ready solutions. Your role will focus on learning and contributing to model optimisation for efficiency, with an emphasis on both cost-effectiveness and execution speed. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in building and maintaining our MLOps infrastructure, supporting experimentation, model deployment, and monitoring processes. We highly value sustainable practices, and you will be guided in ensuring the ongoing optimal performance of our deployed models. If you have a passion for the entire machine learning lifecycle, from model development to production deployment and maintenance, we invite you to apply and embark on your journey with our team as a Junior Machine Learning Engineer.
- 1+ years experience in an engineering or equivalent role
- University degree in a relevant engineering, maths or science subject (or equivalent professional experience)
- An active interest in Machine Learning
- An active interest in deploying ML models to production environments
- The ability to pick things up quickly
- Love for crafting beautiful, well-tested code. We code primarily in Python, but we really don’t care if you are a Pythonista or not.
Nice to have:
- Experience with web scraping
- Fluent in some *nix flavor. Most of our engineers work on Macs or Thinkpads running Linux and our servers run Linux primarily
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like Elasticsearch and relational databases
- Good understanding of security
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.