AI GenerativeFull Time
ArcelorMittal is the world’s largest steel producer. We use the most innovative technology to create the steels tomorrow’s world will be made of. Every day over 190,000 of our talented people, located in over 60 countries, push the boundaries of digitalization and use advanced technology to create a world that is stronger, faster and smarter. To help make this possible, they know they can depend on the support and training that a company of our scope and scale can provide.
The Digitalizaiton team is part of the ArcelorMittal R&D Spain Lab and it provides worldwide service within the ArcelorMittal Group. We are a team of more than 50 researchers working on Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence applied to a wide range of activities (manufacturing, product development, environmental, decarbonization, supply chain, commercial, planning & scheduling, etc.). This multidisciplinary team covers a wide variety of scientific and business areas with highly qualified researchers (engineers, mathematicians, physicists, etc.), all of them with deep expertise in combining Science and Business know-how. Their enthusiasm and commitment create an incredible working atmosphere for those that want to enjoy the experience of researching and applying breakthrough ideas in the real industrial world.
We are looking for a researcher with academic background in Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar to develop advanced Generative Artificial Intelligence models applied to a wide scope of activities in our company.
Main activities will be:
- Design and development of the algorithms and models
- Support the deployment and go-live of the solutions
- Exploration of state-of-the-art and emerging digital technologies
- Adaption of academic solutions to be used in a real industrial environment
- You hold a Master degree in Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- You have knowledge and experience in the design and development of Generative AI models (textual and/or multimodal).
- You have proven knowledge in Natural Language Processing techniques, Transformers, Deep Learning, Large Language Models (LLMs) as GPT, Bard or LLaMA, Image generative AI systems as DALL-E, Stable Diffusion or MidJourney.
- 2+ years of experience as data scientist, applied scientist or similar role in Natural Language Processing projects within a data-driven environment where you deployed clean code in a productive system.
- You master modelling and Programming Languages.
- You have advanced English and intermediate Spanish levels.
- Initiative, Adaptability, Analytical competencies, Results Oriented, Team Work, Project Management skills are appreciated.
What we will offer
Integration in a highly qualified group of researchers with the possibility of pursuing a career in the scientific area in the R&D organization of the world’s largest steel producer.
According to ArcelorMittal Global R&D values:
– You agree to comply with health and safety rules
– You are respectful, transparent, honest and empathetic in your relationships. You honor your word and your commitments to others
– You agree to behave consistently with the highest level of integrity
– You strive to question your practices. with high expectations of yourself and others, You strive for a high level of quality and reliability in everything You do.
– You recognize that diversity, varied skills and fresh ideas make a group exponentially better in the pursuit of a common goal
– You know that learning changes minds and lives, so You are committed to learning throughout your professional career and continually achieving the skills required and essential to your success
– You are open to ideas that challenge conventions and stimulate innovation
Join us and you will see that your work will help create renewable energy, impact major industries and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal, we’ll help you create your world.
Attractive remuneration with stimulating career prospects in which eminent scientists and engineers evolve in a multicultural environment