AI Engineer – LangChainTemporary
✌️About the job
AI Engineer – LangChain & RAG – Private Investment Firm (Travel Tech)
12 Month Contract – Outside of IR35
£600 – £700
Remote (Occasional travel to Central London office)
Orbis have partnered with a leading, private investment firm with offices across Europe and the United States, who have the goal of delivering innovative solutions with exceptional value.
They’re looking for an AI Engineer to work on revolutionising travel experiences through AI-driven insights and recommendations. From a hands-on technical perspective, you’ll be developing and optimising unique AI models & systems, ensuring users receive tailored travel insights.
- Applying LangChain expertise to develop, implement and optimise NLP models & algorithms
- Working collaboratively to integrate & enhance RAG systems to allow for tailored travel recommendations
- Utilising Chroma vector stores to manage travel-related data efficiently
- Developing innovative AI models to help identify and understand user preferences, to generate personalised travel suggestions
- Collaborating with data engineers to drive data integration to ensure high quality input for AI models
- Provide continuous optimisation and evaluation of AI algorithms and models
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, AI, or related field.
- Proven experience in AI engineering, with a focus on LangChain, RAG, and Chroma vector stores
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python
- Experience with NLP techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of recommendation systems and personalisation algorithms is desirable
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for travel and a commitment to crafting exceptional travel experiences.
If the above sounds like you and you want to be part of creating revolutionary systems within the AI space, then please apply below or email email@example.com for more information!