AI Consulting GenerativeFull Time
✌️About the job
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our client base.
Technology Strategy Consulting. We help the C-suite make the right decisions based on how technology can transform their businesses. In today’s world, a consulting firm that is “born digital”, (with the ability to directly leverage the full power of Gartner’s research and insights) has relevance to the most important strategic decisions any business will make.
We deliver value to clients in areas such as IT Strategy Consulting, Benchmarking, Analytics, and Optimization. Typically, this helps Gartner’s clients to execute their strategic priorities, across all sectors, including:
- Digital Growth and Transformation
- Applications, Infrastructure, and Security Modernization
- Sourcing and Spent Optimization
What you’ll do
Our Consulting Expert Partners are responsible for subject matter expertise, project delivery and oversight along with client relationship management. You will work with teams and advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture and tactical matters, focusing on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
What you’ll need
AI / ML / Generative AI Capabilities
- 5+ years of experience working across key components of the Cloud technology stack to support clients on their AI/ML/GenAI capabilities (e.g., infrastructure, data and analytics, AI/ML and demonstrated impact across these areas.
- Deep experience with Data, Analytics, AI and Automation Solutions/tools including an understanding of various service providers and tools available in the marketplace
- Deep technical / solution architecture experience deconstructing business problems into actions, addressing these with various technologies, specifically AI, ML, and GAI.
- Experience communicating business problems and their AI-related solutions to C-Suite audiences.
- Consulting experience working with executive enterprise leaders, addressing their mission-critical priorities in a project delivery and sales capacity.
- A consistent track record of selling and managing engagements, leading multi-domain teams across geographies to exceed client expectations.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Data Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- AWS, Azure, Google, IBM or other cloud architect certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest trends, industry players, vendors developments, and capabilities related to Large Language/Parameter Models
- Demonstrated knowledge of the implications of GAI on value: business models, productivity, revenue, experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the smart assistant space (both pre and post -GAI)
- Knowledge of the evolving GAI open-source ecosystem
- Knowledge of full-stack application development technologies with skills in both front-end and back-end development, including web development, databases, system architecture, cloud technology, API development and integration, and software engineering.
- Familiar with DevOps and version control tools such as Git and able to write and debug code.
- AI App development experience includes integrating API-accessible Cognitive Services and Large Language Models APIs (e.g., Hugging Face, Azure OpenAI Service) into application workflows and prompt engineering development to create unique experiences.
- Commercial industry experience i.e., mid-market financial services, manufacturing/CPG, healthcare, high technology
Who you are
- Self-starter and a quick learner demonstrates no-limits mindset.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to deliver work within assigned timelines.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .
Job Requisition ID:80381
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.